Last modified: December 1st, 2021
Rosegate Mortgage, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit, access, register with, or use our website (the “Site”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Site and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Site.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company websites, including websites you may access through this Site.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
We may offer links to the websites of third parties. These external websites are not subject to this policy, and the websites and mobile applications of third parties may have their own privacy policies or approaches to the handing of information, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them. We have no control over the content of these websites and mobile applications,
Persons Under the Age of 18 or the Applicable Age of Majority
This Site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which such person resides, and access and use of this Site by such persons is prohibited. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from such persons. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from any such person, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about any such person, please contact us at .
If we discover or suspect that a person under 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which such person resides is using this Site, we may immediately disable the account of such user, and we will send a message to his/her registered email account and require him/her to provide valid proof of age (such as a copy of government issued driver’s license or photo ID, a passport, etc.) to us within the period of time specified in the message. The validity of such proof of age shall be determined in our sole and absolute discretion. If such user fails to provide such proof of age within such period, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, permanently delete such user’s account.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as employment information and financial information (for example, your income, assets and liabilities, and information about your savings, investments, insurance, businesses, or professional licensures (as applicable)).
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as through communications you may have with our Loan Pros and other representatives or information you may provide to us in connection with a mortgage application.
- Automatically when you navigate the Site.
- From public sources and third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
When you visit, access, register with, or use this Site, we may ask you provide information, or you may provide information incident to your use of this Site:
This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, to connect with a Loan Pro, to login to a user portal, and to apply for a mortgage. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Site.
- Government-issued identification that is required for identity verification, such as passport, driver’s license, and government redress numbers; and for certain entities, tax identification numbers.
- Social media account IDs (such as from if you decide to “follow”, “like”, or “connect” with us on a particular social media platform) and other publicly available information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- Details of actions you take through the Site and of the completion of such actions. For example, you may be required to provide financial information for a credit report required in connection with a mortgage application.
- Your search queries on the Site and other interactions with you on or through the Site or any other Company websites, such as documents you have uploaded or downloaded to the Site.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the Site or websites you access through the Site (collectively, “User Contributions”). For example, if you leave us a review on Google, this may be Posted on our Site. Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile or changing the privacy settings of unique listings, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect may include personal information. It helps us improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personality service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Market our products and services, optimize such marketing to be, optimize such marketing to be more relevant to you, and measure and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions.
- Conduct surveys, market research, data analytics, testing, and product and service development.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Site.
- Improve the navigation functions of the Site.
- Implement other quality control methodologies to improve our Site.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include, but is not limited to:
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Ads
- Surefire CRM by Top of Mind
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. For more information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifts) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information from Public Sources and Third Parties
We collect information from public sources, such as county and state and property records, government agencies, and multiple listing services (or MLS). Most of this information is about properties, not people. However, some information we collect, like the identity of a property’s owner, may relate to individuals. We also collect information from credit reporting services.
Third-Party Information Collection
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Create, maintain, and update user accounts on our platform and authenticate you as a user.
- Enable you to explore and compare your options for mortgages and loans, including mortgage interest rates and loan programs.
- Enable and facilitate your submission of a mortgage application or request your credit report.
- Enable you to view and track the status of mortgage application.
- Enable communications and between you and us, in connection with a mortgage application, credit report, or otherwise.
- Contact you (such as by text message, email, phone call, push notification, or messaging on other communication platforms) to confirm your registration on our Site, verify your email address and other information you provide to us, and provide information such as updates on the status of your mortgage application, for marketing purposes, or for other purposes.
- Provide services related to shopping and comparing mortgage interest rates, loan programs, applying for a mortgage, requesting a credit report, and related matters.
- Maintain your search preferences and similar information, and pre-populate information (as and when applicable).
- Provide service alerts and other critical notices, such as contacting you to inform you of specific changes that may impact your ability to use the Site or for other critical non-marketing purposes.
- To verify your professional licensure, background, standing, and qualifications (if you are a real estate broker, advisor, or other professional logging in to the applicable portal on the Site).
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Detect fraud and other criminal activities.
- Carry out the purposes described in Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
We may also use your information to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We may use the information we have collective from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your information, except to the extent our sharing of data for online advertising constitutes a “sale” of information under applicable law. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. We identify what information is required to fulfill your request, and if you choose not to provide us with this information, we will not be able to provide you with the product or service you are requesting. As part of your use of our Site, we may collect information such as personal information, the value of the property related to requested loan products or services, financial information about your assets and income, financial accounts, insurance, and other information. As part of this process, you consent to the Company obtaining your credit report and for us to use this information as described in this policy. Any financial product offered by a lender requires the use of a hard inquiry on your credit. By providing us information and completing your mortgage application, you authorize the Company to engage one of its service providers to conduct a hard pull of your credit.
- To contractors, service providers, business partners, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual or other legal obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we may send your information to one of our service providers to obtain your credit report in connection with a mortgage application, and we may send your information to a mortgage company in connection with processing your mortgage application. You acknowledge that by submitting a mortgage application or request to be pre-qualified, you authorize us to share your credit report with third parties. In addition, you acknowledge that the third parties with whom we share your information may share your information with other third parties such as title companies and appraisers to assist in qualifying, processing, closing, and servicing your mortgage.
- To our subsidiaries and other affiliates in furtherance of the activities described in this policy, in which case we will require such subsidiaries and affiliates to honor this policy.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, business combination, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court or arbitral order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To enable and facilitate the hosting of our Site and portals, which are hosted by a third party service provider on services located in the United States.
- On any other legal basis under applicable law.
In addition, if you are real estate broker, advisor, or other professional using the applicable portal on our Site, we may provide your information to governmental and regulatory agencies, licensing boards, quasi-governmental bodies exercising jurisdiction over your trade or industry, service providers, and other third parties to fulfill the purposes listed in this policy.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information:
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your information to promote products or services, you can opt out by contacting us at the email address listed in Contact Information or via any other opt-out method we may make available from time to time. This opt-out does not apply to information provided by the Company as a result of any transaction between you and us.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by contacting us at the email address listed in Contact Information or via any other opt-out method we may make available from time to time.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use the information that we collect or that you provide to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by contacting us at the email address listed in Contact Information or via any other opt-out method we may make available from time to time.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site or the applicable portal and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Drop a Line
How Much House Can I Afford?
Rent to Mortgage Calculator
How to Increase Credit Score
North Carolina Mortgage Rates
South Carolina Mortgage Rates
Tennessee Mortgage Rates
Georgia Mortgage Rates
Florida Mortgage Rates
Virginia Mortgage Rates
Maryland Mortgage Rates
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Fixed Rate Mortgage
Cash Out Refinance
Rate & Term Refinance